HRI Vending is proud to announce that we will be hosting a Bass Fishing Tournament September 22nd, 2018 to benefit the Special Olympics-Wisconsin. You can get involved by being an Angler, a Special Olympics Athlete, or a Volunteer the day of the event.
When: September 22nd at Gina’s Sport Dock
Where: W278N2345 Prospect Avenue, Pewaukee, WI 53072
Time: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm (must be within 50 ft of the dock by 3pm)
- 6:30 am-6:45 am: Welcome and Angler Q&A at Gina’s Sports Doc
- 7:00 am: Boat Take Off
- 3:00 pm: Weigh-In (must be within 50 ft of the dock by 3:00 pm)
- $150.00 per team
- Prize Pay Out: 75%
- Special Olympics Donation: 25%
- Five fish per team bag limit
- No live bait
- Dead fish penalty: One pound per dead fish off of total weight
- Undersized fish on weigh-in are grounds for automatic disqualification
- Life jackets required while large motor is running
- Pre-fishing is allowed until 11:59 pm on September 21st
Additional Event Day Activities:
Special Olympic Athlete Fishing Clinic 12:00pm to 2:00pm – FREE for all athletes. Registration is required. See form below.
Raffle & Silent Auction 4:00pm – All proceeds donated to Special Olympics
If you would like to contribute an item toward the raffle, please email Kym Hytry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a description of the item. Kym will contact you to discuss pick up or delivery of item in time for the event. 100% of the raffle proceeds will be donated to the Special Olympics Organization of Wisconsin.
A monetary donation can be sent to HRI Vending at W184S8372 Challenger Drive, Muskego, WI 53150. Checks should be made out to Special Olympics of Wisconsin; in the memo line of the check, please include “HRI Fishing Benefit”.
Special Olympics Wisconsin, Inc.
Gina’s Sports Dock
Hollywood’s Roadhouse Bar & Grille
KMMBT Bass Anglers
US Anglers Choice
West Allis Car Wash
Blando Door Company