Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Professional, timely communication with all customers and HRI Inc., staff that will
allow us to fulfill our mission of delivering a game changing customer experience
- Efficient time management, route planning and service job scheduling that meets
our stated service goals and the needs of our targeted customer
- Conduct and coordinate preventative maintenance (PMs) service visits
- Performs required equipment refurbishment duties as needed
- Clear, concise jobsite documentation and instruction that provides insight to the
customer and HRI, Inc., to facilitate timely closure of all service requests
- Maintain company vehicles overall by having regular oil changes, tune-ups, etc.
Keep the vehicle clean inside and out, well organized and adequate parts and supplies. (Vehicles are only to be used for company business only)
- Vending machine refurbishing
- Warehouse organization, overall cleanliness and safe for our staff and customers
- Ensure all parts are ordered in a timely manner
- All other projects and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-3 years of field service background.
- High level of ability to test, troubleshoot, service and repair vending equipment
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Significant travel required throughout the territory; valid driver’s license required.
Any changes in status of a license in good standing must be reported to management immediately or are grounds for immediate discharge
- Dependable, solid work ethic and a self-starter. Excellent communication skills; must be able to manage customer expectations and an ability to diagnose and solve problems from non-technical descriptions provided by their customers.
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to think outside the box to resolve
- Must have the ability to make sound decisions that impact the company from a financial standpoint
- Due to the nature of our business, ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts including weekend emergency service; punctuality and superb self-management skills are essential
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and will frequently work in a variety of environmental conditions (both weather and non-weather related)
- Candidates considered for Field Service Technician jobs must also pass pre-employment screening including drug test, and motor vehicle record check.
Any changes in driving status must be reported to Management immediately; failure to do so is grounds for immediate termination.
- Technical degree in electronics, refrigeration or similar field preferred, but not required
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to exploring a career opportunity with you!