Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Professional, timely communication with all customers and HRI Inc., staff that will allow us to fulfill our mission of delivering a game changing customer experience
- Performs required vending equipment refurbishment duties as needed such as;
- Follow vending machine checklists to ensure machine is clean and functioning
- Paint vending machine to company and customer standards to allow for resale
- Assist with trouble shooting minor machine problems
- Warehouse organization, overall cleanliness and safe for our staff and customers
- Organize and inventory warehouse materials
- Help with minor maintenance in the office if needed
- All other warehouse projects and duties as assigned
- Adjust or replace equipment parts, such as rollers, belts, plugs, or caps, using hand tools.
- Carry needed tools or supplies from storage or trucks and return them after use.
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Shovel material, such as gravel, ice, or spilled concrete, into containers or bins or onto conveyors.
- Wash work areas, machines, equipment, vehicles, or products.
- Remove products, machine attachments, or waste material from machines.
- Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, or dates and times of product production.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Change machine gears, using wrenches.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to exploring a career opportunity with you!