Unify Disabled Veterans Event
Please join us to support hiring disabled vets!
HRI strongly endorses and salutes the women and men that stand for the country we all love. HRI Vending, is aligned with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, to identify veterans throughout the state of Wisconsin for job placement with us. This event, will raise proceeds through a meat raffle.
The proceeds from the event will support additional staff hired.
Proceeds will also support:
- Develop and launch training programs directed toward technical, sales, and administrative positions
- Apply for grant funding to further support our initiatives for veterans
- Purchase administrative and handicap accessible equipment and minor modifications to building
- Enrich mentoring programs in our community.
- Form Advisory Consortium to be seated with military, law enforcement, engineers and research and administrative leaders
- Identify U.S. leaders for job training purposes
- Support for disabled Veterans and their families
We will support the mission and vision of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, all branches of the Military.
If you are interested volunteering that day, it would be appreciated. Raffle tickets can be purchased ahead of time or the day of the event. Winner’s will be announced at 4:00pm. Please contact HRI Vending at email@example.com for more information.