Unify Disabled Veterans Event
Unify Disabled VetErans Event
A fundraiser and meat raffle to raise funds to hire disabled vets
SEPTEMBER 26TH | 12PM – 4PM
Hollywoods Roadhouse & Grille
W332 N6629 County Rd C,
Nashotah, WI 53058
Please email email@example.com for additional information or event questions
Please join us to support hiring disabled vets!
HRI strongly endorses and salutes the women and men that stand for thecountry we all love. HRI Vending, is aligned with the U.S. Department ofVeterans Affairs, to identify veterans throughout the state of Wisconsin for jobplacement with us. This event, will raise proceeds through a meat raffle. Theproceeds from the event will support additional staff hired for the day.Proceeds will also support:
- Develop and launch training programs directed toward technical, sales,and administrative positions
- Apply for grant funding to further support our initiatives for veterans
- Purchase administrative and handicap accessible equipment and minormodifications to building
- Enrich mentoring programs in our community.
- Form Advisory Consortium to be seated with military, law enforcement,engineers and research and administrative leaders
- Identify U.S. leaders for job training purposes
- Support for disabled Veterans and their families
We will support the mission and vision of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, all branches of the Military.
If you are interested volunteering that day, it would be appreciated. Raffle tickets can be purchased ahead of time or the day of the event. Winner’s will be announced at 4:00pm. Please contact HRI Vending at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.6